Thursday, February 14, 2013

I'm back-ish..sort of, kinda...well a little bit.

Hello all!

I have had a wonderful break from cakes, but missed it just a little bit {read: a lot}.  So I have decided to reopen the wedding cake shop!!!

I will be accepting orders for the 2013 wedding cake season on a limited basis.  My availability 16-month old prevents me from going hung-ho...but like I said before, I just can't stay away.

Here are some things that have changed:

-Wedding cakes only; no more dessert bars, cupcakes, or party cakes.  While I love them, they are super time consuming and distract from my love of wedding cake!

-I will only be able to book about two weddings a month.  This is good for you, It means you have all my attention for your wonderful confectionary creation.

Thanks all for now...don't get excited, I'm sure I won't be able to muster up another blog post before (at least) the Forth of July!!

Ta-Ta
Jenny

No comments: